Dream home 9 BR! Custom built!
• 800 sq. m., 7 bath, 9 bdrm 3-level split – $470,000 USD. P23M
Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro – CUSTOM BUILT 3 STOREY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING WITH DETACHED CARPORT AND QUARTERS
1. The house has 9 rooms with 7 full bathrooms. And also equipped with Dimmers Indoor Lighting Control Systems
A.) Ground floor ( 2 Guest rooms, 1 Common T&B, Home theater room with T&B).
B.) 2ND Floor:
a.) Master Bedroom – toilet, shower closet, Jacuzzi, sliding glass door and spiral staircase direct access to 3rd floor Attic
b.) 3 Bedrooms with toilets , 2 shower closets, 1 bath tub
C.) 3RD Floor Attic ( 2 Bedrooms & 1 toilet & bath).
2. The kitchen boasts Maple wood cabinets and Granite counter tops.
3. The customized main entrance door is made of Narra wood.
4. The staircase’s planks and handrails are made of Narra wood and Stainless steel railings.
5. The spiral staircase planks are made of Narra wood and Stainless steel handrails and side rails.
6. Bedrooms – customized built-in beds with built-in drawers and side tables.
7. All Bedrooms on the 2nd floor has its own sliding glass door access to each balcony, sliding glass (mirror) closets with built-in cabinets & drawers.
8. The Terrace on the 2nd floor is very spacious with 55.7 sq. m. floor area.
9. The Porch and Balconies all around the house are stainless steel railings.
10. The House has customized stone wall claddings (exterior & interior walls).
11. Ground floor – 12ft high customized ceiling
12. 2nd floor – 10ft customized ceiling
13. 3rd floor Attic – 9ft ceiling
14. The Floor Slabs (ground floor up to the 3rd floor) – 12 inches thickness reinforced concrete
15. The Hollow blocks used for the exterior walls of the house were 6 inches thick; in addition, the mortar/finishing (both sides) and stone wall cladding make the total thickness of the exterior walls 10 inches thick.
16. The perimeter reinforced concrete fence wall height = 2.5m plus 1m steel grating on the top of the wall. The overall height of the fence is 3.5m
17. The dimensions of the corner columns/post = 300mm X 300mm X 3.75m (4nos)
18. The dimensions of the center columns/post = 250mm X 250mm X 3.75m (33nos)
19. The hollow blocks used for the fence wall was 5 inches thick; in addition, the mortar/finishing (both sides) make the total thickness of the fence wall 8 inches thick
20. The house has a detached Carport including 3 servants quarters rooms with a common toilet & bath
Investment Units! Your secluded Getaway!
• 60 sq. m., 1 bath apartment – $1,663,000 USD. P8.150m
Bgy. Tolentino, Tagaytay – Anya Resorts and Residences features private add exclusive residential enclave integrated with a boutique resort. An intimaate and quiet mountain setting – truly a perfect weekend getaway.
* Asian Tropical Theme
* Master planned fenceless design for houses facades for visual harmony and more spacious feel.
* Underground utilities to enhance outdoor aesthetics
* House designs for varied family sizes and occasions
* Tropical Asian Architecture with predominant use of natural materials and earth tones
* Integration of outdoors and indoors, maximized natural lighting and ventilation
Home Spa Services
Home repairs and maintenance
At Anya, we give our investors an opportunity to make sound ventures. Investing in Anya means that you are investing in a securitized asset with ongoing quarterly cash yields. Relax and rest assured that your capital is appreciating- you’ve invested in one of the country’s leading developments.
Your home away from home
• 210 sq. m., 3 bath, 4 bdrm 2 story – $212,000 USD. P10M
Bucal, Silang – FULLY FURNISHED, READY FOR OCCUPANCY. Conveniently located in a cool, quiet area of Bucal, Silang, a stone’s throw away from Tagaytay Ridge Highway. Composed of two separate buildings, the Main house, -FA= 210 sqm and Jacuzzi Pavillion with FA of 55 m2. Total FA = 265 m2. LA = 650 m2. Main house has 2 levels ith 4 BRs. 3 TB, living, Dinind, Kitchen and 3 diff. lanais, (1 front, 2 both sides). Built -in dresser and closet in all BRs. Screened Wood doors and windows with door closers and magnetic door stoppers. Complete lighting fixtures indoors and outdoors. Fully air-conditioned (All BRs, living, dining & kitchen) Parking area for 7-8 cars. With fron garden and Buddha statue. Main ceiling and furniture accents made of treated Bical Bamboo. Antique solid wood panels and Bandeja at all lanais, Beautifully landscaped with vast garden surroundings
Just for the price of lot, house include
• 158 sq. m., 2 bath 2 story – $654,000 USD. P30M
Bgy. Iruhin, Tagaytay – A family dream place in Tagaytay! Surrounded by retreat homes and convents. Ideal for weekend farmer! Located approx 2.1 km from Tagaytay Ridge accessed through Kabangaan Road the property is fully covered by a mini-forest of North Folk and Benguet pinse, mahogany, mango and other types of fruit tree. The property is over 500 meters above sea level. Faces due east with view of Laguna de Bay on the left and Palace in the Sky(People’s Park) on the right. Only 15 minute drive to Tagaytay Highlands. Topography is an easy slope towards a creek and small hill at the back. Frontage is approx 2 meters higher than road.
Selling price comes with a two bedroom, two-storey house (158 sqm) a large family room on the loft that can sleep over 15 pax, two bathrooms, a lanai on the ground floor and a porch on the second floor. Parking area can accommodate five cars or more.
Your haven in Tagaytay
• 500 sq. m., 5 bath, 5 bdrm 3-level split – $430,000 USD. P20M Neg
Royale Tagaytay, Tagaytay – This beautiful Mediterranean style home is located at Royale Tagaytay Estate. There is a double car port to the front of the property and ornamental paving all round with a first floor pond area which is stocked with mature koi carp and a separate pond stocked with mature green turtles.
Total covered living area of approximately 450 square metres (4,500 sq ft) is on three floors plus 85 square metres (915 sq ft) fully tiled roof terrace and private landscaped gardens of approximately 470 square metres (5000 sq ft).
This home was designed and built to a very high standard by its British owners in 2009. it stands on a 788 metres lot with a further 220 metres ‘orchard’ with fruit trees, which backs onto a dry creek. The gardens are completely private and not overlooked from any direction.
This exceptional family home is expertly decorated and maintained in keeping with the style. Some of the furniture, which was hand made to the owners designs and specification, is available to purchase if required.
There are four bedrooms including the master suite; and three bathrooms, plus separate powder room off the main entrance hall. the home was designed so that it can easily extend to five or even six bedrooms. At the basement there are the maids and drivers quarters, with separate toilet and hot shower facilities.
The upper floor level observatory leads on to the large roof terrace. There are some unusual features for a Philippines property. Construction includes 20 mm dia re-bars for extra strength of reinforced concrete frame (usually its 12 mm or 16 mm), roman style clay roof tile (not a noisy tin roof). all steps in the home and around the property are 150 mm riser (not very steep steps which is normal with a Philippines home).
All windows are white PVC with retractable insect screens and all tiles, internal and external are non slip safety tiles.
There is 220 volts power throughout the property, with a standby generator wired in to the system.
Beautiful beach house with pool!
• 380 sq. m., 4 bath, 5 bdrm 2 story – $387,000 USD. P18M Negotiable
Initao , Misamis Oriental – This beautiful Beach House is set in an enclosed 2000 sq m landscaped lot.
-The Beach house is approximately 380 sq m . It is custom designed and constructed of high quality materials.
-The house is finished with a custom interior, again , of high quality materials.
oMarble floors and tiles throughout the main floor and perimeter balcony
oQuality and stylish Narra wood staircase.
o complete hardwood floors on the second level, including the 5 bedrooms
o4 Bathrooms and high end Jacuzzi
o20 year warranteed UPVC doors and windows
oCustom designed kitchen with marble island. Quality custom cabinets
oCustom tailored curtains throughout
oRecessed and stylized ceilings
-The lot is extensively landscaped and manicured with Palm trees, expensive plants and grass.
oIt is enclosed by a privacy fence which allows the ocean view
oThe large kidney pool is raised and surrounded by manicured landscaping. It has a waterfall feature, built in bar, outdoor showers, toilet, shower room, spotlights and pump room. There is anti-slip flooring and tiling around the pool which ranges from 5 feet to over 12 feet deep-.
-There are sealed tiles and interlocking brick for the driveway and entrance
-Full maids quarter outside the main house
-Back up electrical generator wired in.
-2 water sources –municipal, and private dedicated pump and plumbing from external reservoir.
Owners built! Morning sun!
• 430 sq. m., 8 bath, 6 bdrm single story – $480,000 USD. P22M firm
Verandas , Tagaytay Highlands – A perfect weekend home for big families who values family get together on a regular basis. The rooms are big and verandas wide and spacious for afternoon teas. The owner being in the construction business has seen to it the quality of finish and materials. Facing morning sun and the view of the Highland’s hills and the Laguna Lake on the side. It has 6 spacious bedrooms with a guest room with own bath on the ground floor, ideal for elderly members of the family. The guest room has its own veranda as well. There are four bedrooms on the second floor with huge masters bedroom and huge bathroom with his and hers sink, jacuzzi and shower. Each room has own toilet and bath and verandas plus the family room. The attic also serves as another room and has own toilet and bath! Perfect for teen members of the family.
• 135 sq. m., 3 bath, 4 bdrm apartment – $234,000 USD. P11M Net!
Tagaytay Highlands, Tagaytay – Located inside the Tagaytay Midlands mountain resort community, The Horizon is a medium-density residential condominium development that eases into the terrain’s gentle slope, blending seamlessly with the landscape around it. Designed by Recio + Casas Architects, each of the five-storey buildings uses graceful angles to form private, tranquil enclaves for each of its 18 three-bedroom units, allowing residents space to connect with nature and with themselves.
This unit has the best location among other buildings at the Horizon. You have the view of Taal Lake, The Laguna Lake and Mount Makiling. The unit comes fully furnished.
View of the West Philipine sea
• 526 sq. m., 5 bath, 4 bdrm bungalow – $600,000 USD. P28M
Punta Fuego, Nasugbu – Tali Beach vacation house for sale. Along Seaside Drive. It has 4 bedrooms all with aircon, 5 bathrooms, parking spaces with separate drivers quarter and maids quarter. It has 13.5 KV standby generator. You have the view of the West Philippine sea and the beach is just few minutes walk. Well-maintained with live-in caretakers.
3 sty with rooftop with view of Metro Ml
• 400 sq. m., 6 bath, 4 bdrm single story – $378,000 USD. P18M Negotiable
Tagaytay, Cavite – This well-built house by a balikbayan retirees using quality materials. Located just walking distance from the entrance gate but quiet and private and on a higher portion of the subdivision such that at the rooftop, you have a vintage view of the whole subdivision and on clear day, as far as Metro Manila skyline.
This four-year old house boasts of more than 400 sqm meter living areas with spacious basement and rooftop. It has four bedroom with Masters bedroom located on the main floor with walk in closet and spacious bathroom. Living room has cathedral ceiling and lots of windows. Has two powder room on the main floor.
The second floor has 3 bedrooms with two toilet and bath, a terrace and a patio that leads to rooftop. The open design makes it easy to add rooms depending on the need of the family.
The basement can be converted to a sports area, a half basketball court, billiard hall. There’s a large room for maid and a separate toilet and bath.